Double column construction with a built -in gearbox :
Standard Accessories :
- Automatic lubrication to 'V' guides
- All main shafts of EN-9 steel
- Provided with automatic liffting arrangement for quick and easy movement of crooss slide
- The carrige is heavyu duty and long .to give balanced bearing to the bed even at the end of the stroke
- BED : The bed is of heavy duty box type construction. it is ribbed through out the length and breadth giving vibration free movement under the heaviest cut.The bed has deep 'v' type grooves to recieve the table and has oil collecting through at the end
- Table : It is heavily ribbed and proportionally dimensioned heavy duty close grained cast iron box type construction.It has 'v' slides matching the 'v' grooves on the bed and is hand scrapped to give oil film lubrication.
- CROSS SLIDE : A box type construction Carrying the tool slide which can be operated by hand as well as by automatic feed
- GEARBOX : Machine Cut gears running in anti friction bearings .oil immersed.
- TOOL POST : Rigid castiron close grained construction. tool holders machined out of steed blocks.
- UPRIGHTS : Heavy duty cast iron construction bolted to the sides of the bed .ribbed inside to avoid vibration . Dowelled to keep correct Alignment.
Motor, Sarter, Automatic Lubrication Pump.